We endeavour to reuse, up-cycle & re-purpose our packaging & make everything we can recyclable using reusable aluminium, plastic tubes and glass in the majority of our range. We have lots of tips and tricks on our social media on how you can re- use your aluminium packaging.
- Glass Bottles / Jars: Separate all components. Clean thoroughly ensuring that there’s no product residue and allow to dry and add to the recycling bins separately.
1. Glass Jar & Bottles - Dispose of in glass recycling.
2. Lid & Product Cover - Dispose of in plastic recycling.
3. Frosted Glass - Dispose of in clear bottle recycling
- Plastic Tubes: Please make sure all excess product has been removed from the tube, clean, dry & loose. All plastic packaging, including soft plastics, can now go in your recycling bin.
- Aluminium Bottles: Fully Recyclable or Re-use. Please Note: If you do re-use the aluminium bottles please re-label correctly. You can use a hair dryer to heat the label for an easier removal.
To read more about our commitment to sustainability click here.